How to buy:
We generally hold our auction on the last Sunday of the month. As our auction date approaches images are uploaded of highlighted items and our rooms. The catalogue is uploaded to our website the Wednesday evening of auction week.
Viewing times during auction week are:
Auction begins at 11AM
- Buyers must register and obtain a bidding number
- Registration is free and permanent bidding numbers are available
- Our buyer’s premium is 18% inc GST
- Our team is able to give you a price guide on specific lots
- Small items may be collected after the first 100 lots. For larger items we ask that these are collected after the sale or within the week following the auction
- Absentee bidding is available if you cannot be present at auction. Absentee bids can be completed at viewing or with a staff member over the phone.
- Telephone bidding is also available if you are unable to attend and wish to bid. Phone bids are not available for lower priced items.
- Items are fully described in our catalogues and we take care to point out any faults, however, it remains the responsibility of the buyer to inspect each item and satisfy themselves as to its condition and authenticity.
- You will be notified if you are successful the Monday after the auction
- We are open Monday-Friday 10-4 the week after an auction and items must be collected within this period. Liam is on hand to help lift heavier items if necessary.