Buying The Best Way-our rooms are packed for our regular monthly auctions with a catalogue of mainly unreserved items.
Most items are sourced from genuine estates and the catalogue's eclectic mix of antiques, art, fine porcelain and china, collectables, coins, banknotes, quality pre-loved household furniture and white goods, will suit all levels of buyers.
Whether you are a collector, dealer or someone who is looking for that something special you'll find that buying couldn't be easier:
- All buyers need to be registered and obtain a bidding number
- Registration is free and permanent bidding numbers are available
- Our buyers commission is highly competitive
- The experienced team is able to give you a price guide on specific lots
- Small items may be collected after the first 100 lots. For larger items we ask that these are collected after the sale or within the week following the auction
- Couriers, for your wins, can be organised; fees will be dependent on distance, items to be transported and time involved. Estimates can be given at the time
- Absentee bidding is encouraged when you are unable to make it on the day. Again all that is required is that you are registered and that we you complete the in-house Absentee Bidding Form
- Telephone bidding is also available; please note that there are only a limited number of telephone lines so you need to advise as soon as possible if you wish to bid over the telephone
- Items are fully described in our catalogues and we take care to point out any faults, however, it remains the responsibility of the buyer to inspect each item and satisfy themselves as to its condition and authenticity